OMNI International Consultants Inc. (Philippines) - This company also trades in the name of OMNI Insurance Brokers. It offers a full range (sales and service) of commercial, industrial and personal Non-Life (general) and Life insurance products to both foreign and local residents of the Philippines
The OMNI Group of Companies offers all lines of the following General and Life insurance at preferential rates and services.
- Property - Fire, Typhoon, Earthquake, Flood, Explosion, Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage, Extended Coverage, Debris Removal, Broad Water Damage, Volcano, Landslide, Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Marine & Aviation Cargo, Trucking Risks, Equipment & Merchandise Floaters, Office Comp, Computer & Electronics Comp, Machinery Breakdown.
- Miscellaneous - Money, Public or General Liability, Products Liability), Bonds, Fidelity, Construction & Erectors All Risks, Marine & Aviation Hull, Boiler, Motor, Environment Liability, Fire Legal Liability, Employers Liability, Employee & Dependent/s Benefits (Life, Accident, Medical, HMO, Dental, Maternity, Travel, Emergency Medical Assistance).
- Special Lines - Political Risks, Professional Liability, Directors/Officers Liability, Business Interruption, Forward Loss of Profits, Bankers Blanket Bond, Motor Fleet, Top-up Motor Liability, Non-Owned Motor Liability, Exhibitions, Precious Metals or High-Valued Properties, High Risk Personal Accident, Events/Productions.
- Personal Lines - Homeowners, Condo, Mortgage, House Helpers, Auto, Golfers, Life, Accident, Disability Income, Sports, Travel, Worldwide Medical, HMO Medical, Dental, Maternity, Lifeline Emergency Service, Emergency Medical Assistance, Aircraft, Motorcycle, Pleasure Craft, Valuables All Risks, Personal Liability.
OMNI offers to prospective customers a popular, Executive "Review & Report" service on existing insurance policies purchased via other sources --and this is completely free-of-charge as well as without any obligation to the insured party. With this a professional "second opinion" is obtained.
The service is accomplished in four easy steps:
- A brief 10-15 minute Executive meeting is arranged to discuss insurance in general and your requirements as well as the "corporate philosophy" of your organization in particular;
- You provide OMNI with full copies of existing policies --to be confidentially reviewed for the report;
- OMNI forwards to you an Executive report on all policies reviewed, with remarks of points requiring special consideration for evaluation at your convenience;
- At a subsequent (15-30 minute) meeting requested by you, OMNI answers your questions on the report and further explain points to be taken into account for your benefit.
If you then choose OMNI to continue to work for you, various options can be consider:
- Appoint OMNI as "Broker of Record" on
- all of your existing insurance policies, or
- only those policies requiring action and/or revisions.
- Retain your current Broker
- on existing policies and appoint OMNI only for new policies to be placed, or
- appoint and pay OMNI a fee for specific, periodic insurance reviews.